- All sales are final; no refunds will be given.
- A store credit will be given for a cancelled sale and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. NO CASH REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE
- All merchandise must be paid in full before passing from our company to the purchaser, or shipping company.
- We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, Discover and Master Card; we also provide a financing option through Citi Finance. All forms of payment, except cash, must be accompanied with a valid and current form of picture identification, such as a North Carolina Drivers License.
- When placing a special order, a 50% minimum down payment of the total selling price is required. The remaining invoice balance is due promptly after the customer has been notified of the arrival of their merchandise at our warehouse. We will hold the merchandise for a maximum of 30 days without charge. After 30 days, there is a $20.00 per week storage fee. Because we are financially obligated to purchase the furniture from the manufacturer after the order is submitted, special orders can not be cancelled, are non-returnable and non-refundable. Special orders take an estimated time of 8-16 weeks before arriving at our warehouse.
- Layaways are available for a maximum of 30 days and require a 25% minimum deposit of the total purchase price. All layaways must be paid in full and picked up within 30 days of the original purchase date. If the merchandise is not picked up within the allotted time there will be a minimum storage fee of $20.00 per week until it is picked up. If the customer decides not to purchase the merchandise that was laid away, the customer will forfeit the 25% deposit.
- For customers that decide to pick-up their furniture, our warehouse is open from 9am-5pm, Monday thru Saturday. It is the customerâ€™s responsibility to check for damages to the merchandise such as crushed corners, scratches, dents, punctures or water marks before taking possession. If the merchandise came from a carton and was damaged, the purchaser must return the damaged product or products to our company in the original carton, and will be exchanged for the piece on the floor.
- Cross Creek Furniture will not be liable for delays and/or failure to ship due to any of the following: floods, war, strikes, accidents, government demands or priorities, labor disturbances, shortages of supplies or materials, and other conditions beyond our or the manufacturer’s control.
- Our company does offer local delivery with the option of an inside delivery or a curbside delivery.
- Carrier shipping is available and limited to any location within the continental United States. Our company does not provide any services or information regarding the shipment of merchandise out of the United States.
- Shipment by van lines are sent freight collect and DO include in-home delivery and set up. Sales orders that are delivered or shipped by van lines must be paid in full before being shipped.
- Shipping rates are those prevailing at time of shipment and are subject to change without notice. The shipping estimates that our company provides are merely estimates that are based on the actual weight, final destination, and current delivery rates at the time of deposit and/or placement of order. Shipping times usually take an estimated 3-5 weeks after being picked up and may vary depending on the chosen carrier. The shipping times cannot be guaranteed, however, Cross Creek Furniture will ship all freight with the most reliable and fastest carrier unless a specific carrier is requested. The shipping company that is chosen will contact the purchaser with an exact cost of shipment. The shipping cost must be paid if full directly to the carrier before the merchandise will be released to the purchaser. Payment methods include cash, certified check, and money orders.
- Our company is not responsible for the fit and/or entry of the furniture in the purchaserâ€™s home. However, we will gladly provide you with the specified manufacture dimensions of any or all furniture prior to purchase.
- All merchandise shipped should be inspected for damage, such as crushed corners, scratches, dents, punctures or water marks before being received. If any damage is present, please note the nature of the damage on all copies of the delivery documents and have the driver sign them. Retain a copy for your records. Merchandise returned will be restored or replaced to manufacturer specifications; if available, the item specified will be exchanged for the same item on our floor.
- All furniture may have small amounts of pumice dust, wax, glue, superficial scratches and possible packing marks from the wrapping materials or blankets. Pine knots, cherry pits, color and variations in wood grains and scarring in leather are natural characteristics and are not defects, but rather hallmarks of quality furniture. It is impossible to control the expanding and contracting of woods caused by many different humidity conditions throughout the country. Drawer swelling, door adjustments, touch up and/or leveling of merchandise are not the responsibilities of the carrier nor Cross Creek Furniture.
- Cross Creek Furniture does not guarantee the durability, wearing quality, and fastness of color of fabrics, vinyl and/or leather products; however, they will be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty if warranty is available.
Unless otherwise noted, all merchandise that is sold from our floor is
covered under the manufactures warranty.
Cross Creek Furniture is not responsible for collecting sales tax for any state other
than North Carolina.
For more information call us at (828) 396-7188